Sunday, December 14, 2008

Book Fair

Well, I didn't get much reading done because we had our monster book fair last week. We aren't going to hit anywhere near last year's sales, but we had a tremendous turn out nonetheless. I picked up some books for myself and paid attention to what the kids were getting. I can't wait to read Inkdeath, and I also got the second 39 Clues book. At WalMart the other day, I grabbed Tales from Beadle the Bard by JK Rowling because for some crazy reason, Scholastic does not have it on their book fair. The kids picked up Deep and Dark and Dangerous, Found, Elephant Run, Listen, A Crooked Kind of Perfect, Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls, Seekers, and Marley. Some of those I've already read, some I will have to pick up. I also plan on reading/listening to Twilight. Santa got me a combination Christmas/Birthday present, an iPod touch, so I'll have to download Twilight and see what all the fuss is about.

I will have lots more to say next week after I get a chance to read some. Hang in there and Merry Early Christmas!

No comments: