Monday, February 2, 2009

Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke

The first half of this book was very slow. I listened to most of this on CD and I bet it wasn't until CD 7 that it really started to get interesting. In the end, the story had a satisfying resolution, even if the character you're indebted to for saving the story is less than likable. A satisfying end to a trilogy that sucked me in right away. Now...I just can't decide if I want to embark on the Twilight saga. I know that I will love it, but it's four big books. And so many for me to read that are actually in my library. I'm a little torn. So for the moment, I've moved on to one that's been sitting around my house for quite a while. It's called Theodosia and the Serpents of Chaos. I'm enjoying it and it's a faster read than I expected. I'll probably update soon on it.

No comments: